Advatages of Big Box Containers:
- Cost Savings
- Adaptable uses
- Engineered of structural foam-injected high density polyethylene (HDPE), you can trust Big Box containers to far outlast the alternatives.
- Even after years of use, they will not warp, erode, splinter or rust.
- Big Box containers are available in two standard footprint sizes, 48 x 44 and 42 x 29 inches, ideal for uses in many industries.
- The applications of the Big Box range from the handling of small parts to large finished goods. Plus, the solid, seamless construction offers a watertight interior, perfect for holding pellets, powders and liquids.
- Lids for the Big Box 4844 feature a smooth, slightly domed top, reinforced by ribs in the interior surface, which sheds water easily.
- Molded of FDA-approved material, Big box containers are a natural for agriculture, fisheries and food processing as the easy-to-clean surface assures a sanitary container for repeat use.
- The Big Box container is so versatile, that it has been customized as a first-aid kit for an ocean-spill emergency response team. Industries that have experienced the benefits of the Bog Box container include food, chemical, resin and textiles, among many others.